Pipe benders are very commonly used for bending the pipes to the desired shape. The pipe can be made of various materials like copper, aluminum, and even stainless steel. Mainly there are four different types of pipe benders which are manual, hydraulic, mechanical and also electronic. In many places, the manual benders are much preferred where it is hard to get an electrical connection.
There are many uses of a pipe bender. It can save you from the trouble of doing pipe fittings. It is very convenient and also much cheaper than doing pipe fittings all the time. You can also remove the risk of leaking joints which cannot be achieved easily with pipe fittings. There are many different kinds of pipe benders that are available in the market. Ten of the most popular products are listed below in this article that you can choose from for making your life easier.
10. Greenlee, 1810, Offset Conduit Bender
The weight of the product is 8.65 pounds. The size that is supported is ½ inch. The product dimension is 7.9 x 3.9 x 29.3 inches. It doesn’t come with a battery and you need to do use it manually. This tool is very useful and many clients were happy with the service that they got from this product. It is easy to use and even someone who is not an expert can use it.
- The part number of this product in 1810
- The commercial brand of the product is Greenlee which is a very trusted brand
- The product is made in the United States of America
9. 3 in 1 Pipe Tube Bender Lever 1/4″ 5/16″ 3/8″
The weight of the tool is 12.8 ouches. The product dimension is 9.8 x 3 x 2 inches. It doesn’t need a battery to run. It works very efficiently. The materials that are used to make the tools are aluminum which makes the quality of the product very good.
- 1/4″(6mm) 5/16″(8mm) and 3/8″(10mm) tubing are available in this tool
- Crimping tubing is not required to bend copper, brass, aluminum, and thin-wall steel smoothly
- The angles and bends are marked on the tool to make it very easy to be used
- It requires much less effort to use this tool
8. LORESO Tube Bender, 3 In 1 for 1/4″ 5/16″ 3/8″
The weight of the item is one pound and the dimension of the product is 10.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches. The material that is used to make this product is aluminum. There is no need for a battery to use this product. Heavy-duty steel is used to manufacture this product. It will bend many different types of materials much efficiently.
- Angle bends can be produced easily with this
- It can be used for multiple jobs like plumbing, shipping, manufacturing, shipping, and others
- This tool is very easy to operate
- You can adjust the tool from 0 to 180 degrees according to your requirements
- The materials that are used to make it are very durable
7. Small Metal Mini Tube Pipe Brake
The weight of the item is 13.4 ounces. The product dimension is 12.8 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches. No batteries are included with this tool. It can be used primarily for break lines but is also useful for bending. It can also be used for mini-split installs.
- High-quality metal is used to make this tool
- Mini tube pipe break is also available
- It can be used for manual bending of various materials
6. Hilmor 1839032 CBK Compact Bender Kit
This kit does not need any sort of heating, ventilation or refrigeration units. This is a very innovative kit that can be very useful. It comes with color coated mandrels which makes the tool very user-friendly. You can use this device with just one hand. Precise bends are also possible with this tool. The design is also very unique and simple.
- It is very powerful and also very compact. The compact design makes it easier to fit in small spaces while not compromising its usability or quality.
- It is easy to set up as it can be snapped to fit in. Tubes can be placed in between bars and mandrel
- The innovative release system allows using the device with just one hand
5. ION TOOL 3-in-1 Tubing Bender, for 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”
The weight of the tool is 1 pound. It is made up of aluminum material. The package dimension of the product is 10.7 x 2.8 x 2.1 inches. As the tool is made up of aluminum it is more durable and provides more strength.
- It has three channels for 1/4” (6mm), 5/16” (8mm), 3/8” (10mm) tubing
- Anti-slip handles are present in the tool and the gauge is very easy to use
- It can be used for 0 to 180 degrees thin wall steel tubing
4. Happybuy Pipe Tube Bender
The weight of the item is 54.5 pounds. The dimension of the package is 21.3 x 8.5 x 6 inches. Steel is used to make this tool. No battery is required to use this product.
- It comes with long handles to save effort
- 7 dies are available in the pipe tube
- The wall thickness of the pipe is 0.03-0.08 inch
3. TPLE Head Tube BNDER
The weight of the product is 1.32 pounds. The shipping weight is 1.6 pounds. The dimension of the product is 2.4 x 3.5 x 11 inches. Smooth bends can be made using this tool. The quality of the tool is very good.
- The materials used to make this tool is of high quality which makes it very durable
- It is made in the United States
2. OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender
The weight of the product is 1.05 pounds. The product dimension is 10.5 x 3 x 2 inches. The product is made up of materials that are superior in quality. It is also designed for round tubing.
- The tool can be used to make bends of 180 degrees in steel, copper, bass and aluminum tubing
- Three sizes of tubing are available for just one tool
- It comes with a lifetime warranty
1. Imperial, 370-FH, Tube Bender
The shipping weight of the product is 2.7 pounds. The dimension of the product is 17.4 x 5.1 x 3.2 inches. The original weight of the product is 2.43 pounds. It can be used for brake lines and it performs excellently.
- The materials that are used in making the products are of superior quality
- The tool is easy to use and also very durable
- It has been made in the United States