When searching for the Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes, there are a few things you want to think about before making your decision. It’s an investment in your health, so you want to choose one that you’re happy with and that you’ll enjoy using so that you’ll stick to your exercise regimen. Reviews are one of the best ways to decide what the right product will be for you. You want your recumbent bike to be comfortable, and it needs to be compact if you have a small space to keep it in. It’s best if it’s quiet as well. It should also be adjustable so that you get the best fit or if a family member shares it with you, they’ll be able to enjoy it as well. It’s well worth the time to read about each one and to get a good idea of what it has to offer.
8. Velocity Exercise Recumbent Exercise Bike
This recumbent bike features eight challenging levels. It has a two-way flywheel and padded foot pedals for a smooth and comfortable ride. It keeps track of your time, speed, distance and calories and is one of the Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes.
- Features easy-to-read display
- Has eight levels of resistance
- Has 2-way flywheel
- Has built-in transport wheels
- Padded foot pedals
- Adjustable straps
- Supports up to 250 pounds
7. Merax Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
This exercise bike has an adjustable seat and eight different levels of magnetic tension. It is quiet and the padded seat keeps you comfortable. It also has a backrest to help you to keep your posture throughout your workouts. The digital tracking monitor is easy-to-read and helps you track speed, distance, heart rate, calories burned, and how long you’ve been working out.
- Features eight levels of magnetic resistance
- Hand pulse sensor
- Built-in wheels for easy transportation
- Supports up to 380 pounds
- Quiet and stable
- LCD display that shows time, odometer, pulse, calories burned, distance, and speed
- Comfortable seat and back support
6. Marcy Regenerating Recumbent Exercise Bike
This recumbent bike features a strong and step-through steel construction that supports up to 300 pounds and makes it easy to get on and off. It has a self-generating power source that features 23 programs. It offers 24 levels of resistance and has a large LCD panel. It is compact and has an easily adjustable seat.
- Large LCD display shows speed, calories burned, distance, pulse rate and time
- Easily adjustable and comfortable padded seat
- Features magnetic resistance
- Two sets of handles for maximum comfort
- Built-in transport wheels
- 23 programs such as Heart Rate Program and Body Fat Program
5. Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
This exercise bike features eight resistance levels and is made of strong steel for durability. You can easily adjust the resistance levels with a tension-control knob and challenge yourself in your workouts. It has an adjustable seat that can range from 36 inches to 41 inches. It has ergonomic handles made of vinyl foam for maximum comfort.
- Features eight levels of resistance
- Large, easy-to-read LCD computer screen
- Strong, steel frame
- Step-through frame for easy access
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Seat is made of soft vinyl and is adjustable to five different positions
- Ergonomic soft foam handles for maximum comfort
4. Exerpeutic 1000 High Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bike
The Exerpeutic 1000 High Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bike features a step-thru design with extended leg stabilizers. It also has a large LCD screen and allows for easy tension adjustment between the eight different tension settings. It offers smooth and quiet operation and the seat adjusts to accommodate a height of 5’3″ to 6’3″.
- Step-thru design
- Supports weight capacity of up to 300 pounds
- Extended leg stabilizers
- Transportation wheels
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Eight levels of magnetic tension
- LCD display shows important info such as distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan, and heart rate
- Precision balanced flywheel and v-belt drive makes for smooth operation
- Large comfortable seat and backrest
3. Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike
This recumbent bike is adjustable and has soft handlebars. It features digital tracking so you can keep informed throughout your workout with the LCD screen. It has a tension adjustment knob that lets you select between eight different levels of resistance. It also has transport wheels so you can position it exactly where you would like it to be.
- Features eight resistance levels
- Smooth operation
- Foam handlebar for comfort
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Ergonomically designed seat
- Transport wheels
2. PROGEAR 555LXT Magnetic Tension Recumbent Bike
This bike features a wide LCD screen that is easy-to-read and is ideal for a height range of 5’0 to 6’3″. It has a step-thru design and 14 levels of resistance. It also features three goal workout settings of time, distance, and calories burned.
- Smooth operation
- Gives you the option to program goal settings
- Compact and perfect for limited spaces
- Ideal for a user height of up to 6’3″
1. Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike
This exercise bike features a step-thru design and is made of durable steel. It has eight different resistance levels, and the tension control knobs make it easy to switch between different tension modes. The LCD screen makes it easy to get a reading of your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. It has a padded seat and ergonomically designed seat to keep you comfortable.
- Eight levels of resistance
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Comfortable padded seat
- Ergonomically designed seat
- Counterbalanced pedals
- Adjustable foot straps